Comic Relief Comic Relief

So perfect, I thought I was watching a bootleg lost adult-themed episode of the show! nice job!

Harvest Moon In a Nutshell Harvest Moon In a Nutshell

Probably the funniest cartoon I've seen on here in awhile! I played this game until my fingers bled from the N64 controller being worn down. The weird thing is, my brother played it even more, so long that time reset itself in his game. Keep up the great work!

ACTION TURKEY ACTION TURKEY

Love the Grindhouse feel to it, would love to see this as a series! Hope you had a happy Thanksgiving.

Court Ordered - The Beginning Court Ordered - The Beginning

Everything seems top notch to me, the writing, the animation, and even the voice of Erik, I don't why other people don't like it, its great because its irritating, I think that's the point, that's his character, kinda like Dan in "Dan VS".

Tomorrows-Nobody responds:

Thank you! Please checkout our Kickstarter Campaign for this series: http://kck.st/1ScjtKb

The Family Simp The Family Simp

Very entertaining and quite disturbing! I loved it, was much better than the one on TV!

5 Strippers 5 Strippers

Freaking great! I actually thought the character design was decent, I've seen a lot worse. Some people animate with stick figures or just no care at all. 5 stars!

guilty pleasure guilty pleasure

great animation! written and animated well. I watch regular show as well, and my brother is Russian so I loved the hat. Keep up the great work!

tylerghardin responds:

haha awesome! i am very glad you liked it.

Skin : A Pixel Nightmare Skin : A Pixel Nightmare

One of my alltime favorites now! would play the game for sure! Keep me informed if you are working on one, thanks.

Clockworkpixel responds:

thank you very much :) due to the INSANE response from people saying it should be a game and that they'd play it, i'm drawing up concepts on how to make a game similar to this. don't exspect anything anytime soon but i'm deffently working on it.

Ratticus Ratticus

One of the best things on Newgrounds I have seen in years.

The Visitor The Visitor

Sad, yet quite beautiful.